Before using the WATER SABER PRO follow these simple steps!!!
1) ALWAYS WEAR EYE PROTECTION WHEN USING THIS TOOL!
Safety glasses are always a good idea when working with hand tools.
2) ALWAYS MAKE SURE POWER IS TURNED OFF TO THE A/C UNIT BEFORE CLEANING IT!
This is very important! Metal tools will conduct electricity, which can result in personal injury or death.
The easiest way to make sure the power is off to the a/c is to set the thermostat so the air conditioner is running (“COOL” mode & 5 degrees below room temperature), now disconnect the power,
Turning off the circuit breaker or pulling the disconnect is the easiest way.
When the air conditioner stops running, you know the power is off. Now set the thermostat to “OFF”.
3) SLOWLY TURN WATER FLOW CONTROL VALVE ON, TO PREVENT STRONG KICKBACK ACTION!
Before connecting the WATER SABER PRO to your garden hose, it’s a good idea to get the air out of the hose first.
4) Insert the WATER SABER PRO through the openings in the top of the air conditioner
if it’s on a wall bracket, through the openings in the bottom.
Gently wetting the outside of the a/c coil first works best, this helps loosen the debris.
With the tool’s end approximately 2 inches from the inside of the coil, slowly turn the water on and direct the water through the coil.
Carefully work around the wires and fan blades. Be gentle and let the power of the jet spray do the work.
Starting at the top and working from side to side then downward usually works best. 12 inch by 12 inch sections.
When the water turns clear and no more debris comes out from between the fins, you know that area is clean and you can move on to the next section. You will be finished in no time!
Do not directly spray water on the fan motor or electrical components.
5) Allow the air conditioner to dry at least 5 minutes before turning the power & thermostat back on.
This should prevent any shorting out of electrical components from the water.
6) Keep the nylon hose washer lubricated with silicone grease to keep the valve rotating freely.
KEEP AWAY FROM CHILDREN UNDER 12 YEARS OLD!
Children might mistake this tool for a toy and hurt themselves or someone else.